Oil-free gas conveyance
RKR builds blower and compressor systems for oil-free conveying of gases (compressible fluids).
We can meet your requirement for process purity and safety with entirely oil-free gas conveyance and materials and accessories tailored to your specific application. Oil injection technologies can be associated with high operating costs due to complex, high-maintenance filter systems for oil separation and expensive wastewater treatment of the oil-containing condensate. With our technology, based on dry-running positive displacement machines designed to ensure that the process remains consistently oil-free, you can save significantly by comparison, secure in the knowledge that no oil will pass through the machine into the conveying process.
The advantages of oil-free gas conveyance
- Cleaner and more environmentally friendly process: no oil in the conveying process in accordance with ISO standard 8573-1 and no accumulation of oil condensate caused by the machine.
- Easy maintenance: simple solution with no or few downstream components and wear parts (filters).
- High availability: no disruption due to clogged or damaged filters.
- Higher energy efficiency: less pressure loss due to a clean process with fewer components.
- Nitrogen (N2)
- Carbon dioxide, dry (CO2)
- Helium (He)
- Hydrogen (H2; H2 Mix)
- Sewage gas/biogas
- Mine gas
- Landfill gas
- Natural gas (CH mix)
- Gases in gasification processes (wood gas, coke oven gas)
- Mixed gases (z. B. acetylene)
- Water steam (H2O steam)
- Carbon dioxide, humid (CO2)